Wednesday 21 June 2017

2 Draft Models On Lumion

Plan 


My architecture building is based on the plans of The Barcelona Pavilion by Mies Van Der Rohe.

Section


Organising The Space


Circulation



The building is connected to the square house where the technology is due to the additional workshops and facilities there. Students and staff are recommended to walk through the main entrance since there is a large grass area and we want to promote humanity's connection with nature.

Student, Staff and Area Count






These will be the number of student and staff within the architecture school.

Draft 1





Draft 2




P.S VERY SORRY CATHERINE. My computer crashed and I lost all my files from previous model so I have to come up with a new one urgently. Please forgive.

No comments:

Post a Comment