Wednesday 8 March 2017

First Class: The 3 Images

THE THREE IMAGES


Original photo of something beautiful: I took this photo when I was at the Northern Beaches and the place was very quiet and relaxing. It was also nearly sunset and you can see the orange glow among the clouds too. This is possibly one of my most favourite moments of all time.


A great piece of architecture: This is called the "Lotus Temple" designed by the architect Fariborz Sahba which won many awards. I really like the lighting and the contrast of the white petals on the lotus and the night sky. The shape of the building is quite similar to the Opera House but I like this building more as it seems more intricate.

Best creative work before coming to this course: This is my friends tattoo and I help design the layout and the colours. Every component was carefully planned and thought throughout.











No comments:

Post a Comment